Spring-Summer Semester 2018
The Spring-Summer semester of classes is now in session. For information about auditing classes, call the Registrar at 212.777.4490.
Semester: Saturday, May 12 – Monday, Aug 20
- Course classes meet on alternate weeks for 14 weeks.
- Fee for all courses: $60.00 per semester
- “If It Moves, It Can Move You”: Opposites in the Cinema [3 monthly classes, $35]
- Fee for auditing a class: $12.00 per class
- Payments for courses must be completed at registration, and are not refundable.
- Senior discounts are available.
(no advance registration needed)
2nd Saturday of each month: $10
Learning to Like the World: A Class for Young People
3rd Saturday of each month: $8
Critical Inquiry: A Workshop in the Visual Arts
3rd Sunday of each month: $10
For more information about registering, contact the Registrar, 212.777.4490