Winter 2023 classes via video conference are now in session.
Want to audit a class?
- Contact the registrar at 212.777.5055, between 2-6 PM Eastern Time (USA), Monday through Friday.
- Be sure to make your request at least 2 days in advance of the class.
Once you receive permission to audit a class, click on the “AUDIT” button to pay the fee:
* A prerequisite for attending the Poetry course is some previous study of Aesthetic Realism, either in Aesthetic Realism consultations or through at least one semester of another Aesthetic Realism course.
** For now, the Understanding Marriage! class is being given as a semester course, 4 classes per semester.
Classes Temporarily Postponed, Due to Covid-19
YOUNG PEOPLE’S CLASS
- Winter semester: Sat, Jan 7 – Sun, Apr 16
- Course classes meet on alternate weeks for 14 weeks unless otherwise indicated.
- Fee for a semester course of 7 classes: $60 per semester
- Fee for “If It Moves, It Can Move You”: Opposites in the Cinema: for series of 3 monthly classes $35
- Fee for Understanding Marriage! Class: for series of 4 monthly classes $40
- Fee to audit any class: $12
- To audit a class, permission must be requested by telephone 2 days in advance of the date of the class. Contact Registrar at 212-777-5055, between 2–6 PM Eastern Time (USA), Monday through Friday.
- Payments for courses must be completed when registering and are not refundable.