HOW TO STUDY THE TEACHING METHOD
You can study the Aesthetic Realism teaching method either in person or at a distance.
Teachers, administrators, and persons studying to teach may attend classes and consultations at the Aesthetic Realism Foundation. And, for those who live at a distance, there are other ways, including by telephone or Skype.
- Professional Development Workshops taught by All For Education meet on alternate Saturdays seven times per semester. You can take this workshop in person or via Skype. Register for the semester ($60) or audit individual workshops ($12 per class) — click here.
- The public seminar on the Aesthetic Realism Teaching Method is given each Fall and is announced on the website.
- Aesthetic Realism Consultations: In individual consultations a teacher studies the subject he or she teaches in relation to one’s students and oneself–one’s life, one’s individual way of seeing the world. Consultations can be in person or by telephone. — click here.
- Classes at the Aesthetic Realism Foundation: The diversity and comprehensiveness of Aesthetic Realism is reflected in the diverse subject matter of classes given at the Foundation.— click here.
- Staff Development Workshops in Your School: All For Education conducts workshops in schools and at educational conferences. A seminar or staff-development workshop could be scheduled at your school, your district, or organization. — click here.